Pages

Sunday, April 2, 2017

bonjour.

bonjour! hello! magandang araw!

new blog name, new blog address, new layout, new theme - blog revamping!!!

Yep! I'm back to blogging.  I've been away from this blog for so loooooong that I'm quite scared while writing this coz I feel like my blog is going to spank me for leaving her without notice. I'm sorry my baby blog *cries cries*.

Am I back for good? Yeah, I think yeah haha. I can't promise but I'll try my best. I love blogging but I admit I don't have good time management skills so whenever I'm busy because of school related stuffs, I tend to give up the things that I like to do such as watching movies, exercising, and yes, blogging.

A lot of things have happened in my life throughout my absence in the blogging world. Good and bad, happy and sad, sweet and bitter. Name it all. I've gone through all of it and I think it's one of the reasons why I feel that this time around, I would be able to take responsibility of this blog which I failed to do before. I would not go into details as to what are those things that happened but I must say, I'm stronger now (at least mentally and emotionally haha), open-minded, goal-oriented, and a realist. Yes, I'm a realist and I must say it really makes a big difference when you see things in a realist's point of view. You become more practical and less judgmental. Well, that's gonna be another post.Ha!

So I've decided to make this blog a poetry site where I can post my favorite poems that I've written through the years. Though I can't really say that I'll be able to post everything because I've lost some of them already :( :( I started writing poems when I was eleven but back then, it was just for fun and more of "i'm-bored-so-imma-write" thing for me. Now, it's different. I have come to realize that I love writing poems FOR REAL. Not because I'm bored but because I love poetry. And I've realized that I understand myself more when I write. It's like a big part of me is healed when I'm able to spill out my emotions into words. I thank myself for realizing this now. And I thank you for reading this.

xoxo sheilababy

No comments:

Post a Comment